Enrollment Fee Refund Policy
To apply for an enrollment fee refund, file an Application for Refund of Fees
form at the Office of Admissions & Records.
for Refund of Fees(PDF)
- No refunds will be given to students who withdraw from classes after the
no-grade-of-record (NGR) deadline.
- Non-resident and International tuition refunds will be given as follows:
- Prior to the first day of instruction: 90%
- During the first week of instruction: 75%
- After the first week of instruction: No refund
- A $10 processing fee will be subtracted from each enrollment fee refund.
(No processing fee will be charged if classes were cancelled by the College.)
- The health services and student activity fee are not refundable.
- Refund checks will be sent by mail approximately six to eight weeks from
the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District Business Office after the
request is submitted.
Students may request a refund of enrollment
fees as long as the student withdraws from the class during the
first two weeks of instruction for a regular-term class or by the
10% percent point of the length of a short-term class. Refunds are
not automatic. Requests for refunds must be filed by June
30 for the academic year just ended.
Credit balances do not carry over from one academic year to the
student who must withdraw for military purpose shall be refunded
100% fees paid, regardless of the date of withdrawal. In this case,
requests for refunds made after the end of the academic year will be