What We Do
- Participate in college/district governance structures.
- Coordinate with the classified union, SEIU Local 1021, in the selection
of representatives to serve on college/district governance committees.
- Participate in institutional planning.
- Participate in budget planning and development.
- Review regulations and procedures relating to physical safety
and make recommendations.
- Participate in selection and evaluation of administrators.
- Recommend staff development activities.
- Enhance student/classified and faculty/classified relations.
- Participate in other areas deemed to impact classified staff
as determined by the Board of Trustees or their designee in consultation.
in academic and professional matters.
- President: Yvonne Wu Craig, Grant Development
- Vice President: Gordon Watt, Computer Support 723-7116
- Secretary: Christie Verarde, Social Science 723-7629
- Treasurer: Rosie Mogle, Administrative Services 723-6994
- Past President/Advisor: Gordon Watt, Chabot Computer
- Catherine Gentiluomo, Nursing 723-6896
- Cheryl Sannebeck, Social Sciences 723-6670
- Katrin Field, Assessment 723-6722
- Catherine Powell, School of The Arts 723-6829
- Luis Montanez, Campus Safety 723-6923
- Tatiana Diaz, Mail Room 723-6613
- Gregory Correa, Maintenance & Operations 723-6649
- Chasity Whiteside, Math and Science 723-6898
- Karen Metcalf, Counseling 723-6770
- Stacey Moore, Counseling 723-6735
- Betty Castano, Maintenance & Operations 723-7206
- Steve Stevenson, Bookstore 723-2646
- Debra Kling, Language Arts 7236804
- Nate Moore, Campus Safety 723-6923
- Lisa Carlson, Learning Center 723-7425
- JoAnn Cerefice, Applied Technology 723-6653
- Susan Sperling, Chabot College President
- Catherine Powell, Site VP, SEIU Local 1021
2012-2013 Meeting Dates
- Most Classified Senate meetings are scheduled on Fridays, 12:00 PM - 2:00
- All meetings are in Room 455 I.O.B. unless otherwise noted.
- July 19 THURSDAY
- August NO MEETING
- September 21
- October 19
- November 16
- December 14 NOTE: Starts at 12:30 PM
- January 18
- February 22
- March 15
- April 19
- May 17
- June 21