INFORM YOURSELF !
Problems and Mental Health Topics
Victims of Criminal and/or Violent Acts
What about Victims of Criminal and/or Violent
No one deserves to be the victim of crime and/or violence. This can include stalking, assault, battery, and/or domestic violence. If you are a victim of violence at the hands of someone you know or love, or you are recovering from an assault by a stranger, you are not alone. Please obtain help immediately .
Contact the Chabot College Safety and Security Department public office located in room #2302 at the southeast corner of the first floor of building 2300 (adjacent to the cafeteria). This office is open from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If the office is closed, the on-duty safety officer can be contacted by telephone in the following ways:
· For emergencies, dial 911 from any phone
· Activate any one of the emergency call boxes located throughout the campus.
· Dial extension 6923 or 6666 from any college phone.
· Dial *19 from any campus pay phone.
· From any off-campus telephone dial (510) 723-6923.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO NEXT?
More information on Victims of Criminal and/or Violent Acts
Other Mental Health Topics
Campus Mental Health Appointments and Services