- Study, review, advise and recommend regulations and procedures
relating to the safety and security of persons and of District facilities.
- Review safety, health and environmental issues that affect
- Advise the College President on safety issues.
- Develop and post the campus emergency plan and college safety
- Make recommendations regarding parking and traffic control.
- Make recommendations regarding hazardous waste management.
- Make recommendations regarding equipment and other issues
affecting classroom safety.
- Assists and supports College planning process as needed or requested.
- Antonio Puente, Director of Campus Safety
- Antonio Puente, Director of Campus Safety & Security
- Kirti Reddy - Executive Assistant to
- Carlos Enriquez, Science & Math
- Catherine Pinkas, Applied Technology/Business
- Margaret Schumacher, Science & Math
- Norberto Ruiz - Applied Technology/Business
- Rosafel Adriano, Student Health Center
- Nathan Moore, Safety & Security
- Theresa Soto-Patchin, Counseling
- Veronica Enriques, Science and Math
- Theresa Pedrosa, Student Life
Next meeting on Tuesday February 9th 2016 at Noon in the Board Room