- Study, review, advise and recommend regulations and procedures
relating to the safety and security of persons and of District facilities.
- Review safety, health and environmental issues that affect
- Advise the College President on safety issues.
- Develop and post the campus emergency plan and college safety
- Make recommendations regarding parking and traffic control.
- Make recommendations regarding hazardous waste management.
- Make recommendations regarding equipment and other issues
affecting classroom safety.
- Assists and supports College planning process as needed or requested.
- Antonio Puente: Director of Campus Safety and
- Antonio Puente: Director of Campus Safety and Security
- Connie Willis: VP Business Services
- Carlos Enriquez: Biological Science
- Jerry Egusa: Language Arts
- Margaret Schumacher: Chemistry
- Rosafel Adriano, Student Health Center
- Nathan Moore: Campus Safety
- Theresa Soto-Patchin, Counseling
Meets the 2nd Thursday, 12 noon - 1:00 p.m., Room 203, unless otherwise
Next scheduled meeting: December 12, 2014