|8:00 - 9:30
||Breakfast & Division Meetings:
Discussion of dean's summary of program review.
|9:45 - 10:30
||Planning, Review & Budget Council
Presentation - what
happens to each section of of your program review form after
|10:30 - 11:15
- Bond Update
- Educational Master Plan
- Accreditation Report
- Registration Awareness Committee
- Guidelines for afternoon work time
|11:30 - 1:00
||Employee Anniversary & Great Teachers Awards Luncheon
|1:15 - 3:00
Division/Discipline Work Time
- Write CLOs and rubrics for all courses that need them.
- Review course assessment schedule. Adjust, as needed, so
all courses that have not been assessed are done in Fall
2011 and are reflected upon in Spring 2012.
- Write PLOs and map them to CLOs.
- Record your discussions of assessment and learning.
If all of the above are completed, work on the goals and
activities you outlined in your program review action plan.
|3:15 - 3:45
||Question & Answer Session
- Feedback on new program review forms and process.