Information for Students and Parents
How do I become an articulated student?
- Locate programs at your school that have existing articulation
agreements with Chabot Community College.
here for links to programs.
- Enroll in an articulated class and complete all
requirement and earn the necessary grade to achieve
articulated college credit.
- Upon graduation from your high school or R.O.P. program, transfer to
Chabot College and continue course work.
After I have completed an articulated course, how do I
receive credit at Chabot College for my work?
- Fill out the
top of the student form. "Student Application for Articulated
- Attain required signatures from your school.
- Request your instructor to complete the "Student
Application for Articulated Credit" form at the bottom
(your class and grades).
Apply to Chabot College . You need to apply to
Chabot College during or shortly after your class at the
ROP/HS. Upon applying to Chabot you will receive a
Chabot Student number (W#). You must cite your Chabot student number
("W#) on the "Student Application for Articulated
Ask the school to send the completed "Student
Application for Articulated Credit" Form to Chabot
- Submit completed application which includes:
- Student Application for Articulated
- Transcripts, optional (sent directly to Chabot
by your school)
- Write your Chabot student number
(W#) on the Student Application for
Articulated Credit form.
In order for students to receive articulated credit, the student
must: (1) meet the minimum grade specified in agreement; (2)
have a Chabot College application on file during the same time the
ROP/HS course is completed; and (3) submit an "Student Application for
Articulated Credit" within 6 months of completing course or no more
than 1 year after completing high school; (4) Each student enrolling
in Chabot College shall meet the matriculation requirements in
English and Mathematics held for all entering students; (5) Student
transcripts will reflect grade they received from CCP and will note
that the college credit was received through Credit by Examination
(CBE) (minus grades are not posted on Chabot transcripts).
Questions? Please contact
Nancy Soto firstname.lastname@example.org