*Regular Meeting Days:
2nd Tuesday of each month from 1:30-3:00pm, building 200 Board Room
*See current Agenda for list of actual meetings dates: Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Review the annual college budget.
- Assists and supports College planning process as needed or requested.
- Review and make recommendations to the Institutional Planning and Budget Council , College Council,
Academic Senate and Classified Senate.
- Review and develop college allocation model with the Institutional Planning and Budget Council,
Faculty Prioritization Committee, College Enrollment Committee and Technology Committee.
- Oversee the development of the annual college budget in relation to the planning priorities established by the
Institutional Planning and Budget Council.
- Coordinate the college budget and planning and district allocation models with the District Budget Study Group.
- Review monthly financial reports.
- Advise the College President on the following topics: a) on adjustments of the college budget; b) funding levels between the
centers; c) contracts; d) redirected revenues; and e) any special funds or units such as CTE VTEA.
- Heather Hernandez, Classified Senate
- Matthew Kritscher, V.P., Student Services/Acting Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Vacant, V.P., Administrative Services
- Vacant, Executive Director of Development and the Foundation
- Matthew Kritscher, V.P., Student Services
- Stacy Thompson, V.P., Academic Services
- Dan Raveica, Applied Technology and Business
- Desmond Chun, Computer Science
- Ken Grace, Health, Kinesiology and Athletics
- Pedro Reynoso, Library
- Jeff Drouin, Health, Kinesiology and Athletics
- Noell Adams, Admissions & Records
- Heather Hernandez, Library Services Specialist
- K Metcalf, Online Services
- Billy Delos Santos, Business Services
- Chasity Whiteside, Administrative Services
- Philomena Franco, Business Services