- Review the annual college budget.
- Assists and supports College planning process as needed or requested.
- Review and make recommendations to the Institutional Planning
and Budget Council , College Council, Academic Senate and Classified Senate.
- Review and develop college allocation model with the Institutional
Planning and Budget Council, Faculty Prioritization Committee, College
Enrollment Committee and Technology Committee.
- Oversee the development of the annual college budget in relation
to the planning priorities established by the Institutional Planning and
- Coordinate the college budget and planning and district allocation models with the District
Budget Study Group.
- Review monthly financial reports.
- Review Perkins (VTEA).
- Advise the College President on the following topics:
a) on adjustments of the college budget; b) funding levels between the
centers; c) contracts; d) redirected revenues; and e) any special funds or
units such as CTE VTEA.
What We Do
- Tim Dave, Science and Mathematics
- Connie Willis, V.P., Administrative
- Tom Clark, Dean, Applied Technology and Business
- Dale Wagoner, Interim V.P.,
- Gerald Shimada, Interim
V.P., Student Services
- Paulette Lino, Director, Admissions and Records
- Dan Raveica, Applied Technology and Business
- Desmond Chun, Computer Science
- Agnello Braganza, Health, P.E. and
- Caren Parrish,Language Arts
- Jim Matthews,Library
- Tim Dave,Science and Mathematics
- Kari McAllister, Manager, Performing Arts Center
- Sujoy Sarkar, Manager, TV Studio
- Dale Wagoner, Dean of Health, P.E. and Athletics
- Billy Delos Santos, Business Services
- Rosie Mogle, Business Services
Meets 2nd & 4th Tuesday, (unless *special meetings are called),
2:00-3:30 p.m., Board Room
Next scheduled meeting: TBA