What We Do
- Participate in college/district governance structures.
- Coordinate with the classified union, SEIU Local 1021, in the selection
of representatives to serve on college/district governance committees.
- Participate in institutional planning.
- Participate in budget planning and development.
- Review regulations and procedures relating to physical safety
and make recommendations.
- Participate in selection and evaluation of administrators.
- Recommend staff development activities.
- Enhance student/classified and faculty/classified relations.
- Participate in other areas deemed to impact classified staff
as determined by the Board of Trustees or their designee in consultation.
in academic and professional matters.
- President: Noell Adams, Admissions & Records 723-7055
- Vice President: Katrin Field, Assessment 723-6722
- Secretary: Craig Shira, Print Shop 723-6754
- Treasurer: Debra Kling, Language Arts 723-6804
- Past President/Advisor: Gordon Watt, Chabot Computer
- Rachael Tupper-Eoff, Learning Connection 723-7246
- Cheryl Sannebeck, Social Sciences 723-6670
- Trisha Avila, Financial Aid 723-7110
- Catherine Powell, School of The Arts 723-6829
- Refugio Franco, Financial Aid 723-7104
- Gordon Watt, Computer Support 723-7116
- Gregory Correa, Maintenance & Operations 723-6649
- Angela Villasana, Academic Services 723-6630
- Karen Metcalf, Counseling 723-6770
- Rozen Bondoc, Veterans 723-6910
- Nate Moore, Campus Safety 723-7541
- Steve Lowery, Campus Safety 723-7417
- Lisa Carlsen, Learning Skills 723-7425
- JoAnn Cerefice, Applied Technology 723-6653
- Catherine Gentiluomo, Nursing 723-6896
- Heather Hernandez, Library 723-6763
- Steve Stevenson, Bookstore 723-2646
- Yvonne Vanni, Dental Hygene 723-7184
- Christie Verarde, Early Childhood Mentor Program 723-6624
- Susan Sperling, Chabot College President
- Karen Metcalf, Site VP, SEIU Local 1021
2015-2016 Meeting Dates
- Most Classified Senate meetings are scheduled on Fridays, 12:00 PM - 2:00
- All meetings are in the Board Room in building 200 unless otherwise noted.
- July 23 THURSDAY
- August 21
- September 18
- October 16--FLEX DAY
- November 20
- December 18
- January 22
- February 19
- March 18
- April 15
- May 20
- June 16 THURSDAY