What We Do
- Participate in college/district governance structures.
- Coordinate with the classified union, SEIU Local 1021, in the selection
of representatives to serve on college/district governance committees.
- Participate in institutional planning.
- Participate in budget planning and development.
- Review regulations and procedures relating to physical safety
and make recommendations.
- Participate in selection and evaluation of administrators.
- Recommend staff development activities.
- Enhance student/classified and faculty/classified relations.
- Participate in other areas deemed to impact classified staff
as determined by the Board of Trustees or their designee in consultation.
in academic and professional matters.
- President:Gordon Watt, Computer Support 723-7116
- Vice President:Katrin Field, Assessment 723-6722
- Secretary: Christie Verarde, Social Science 723-7629
- Treasurer: Rosie Mogle, Administrative Services 723-6994
- Past President/Advisor: Gordon Watt, Chabot Computer
- Rachael Tupper-Eoff, Learning Connection 723-7246
- Cheryl Sannebeck, Social Sciences 723-6670
- Katrin Field, Assessment 723-6722
- Catherine Powell, School of The Arts 723-6829
- Michelle Iriarte, CalWorks 723-6985
- Tatiana Diaz, Mail Room 723-6613
- Gregory Correa, Maintenance & Operations 723-6649
- Chasity Whiteside, Math and Science 723-6898
- Karen Metcalf, Counseling 723-6770
- Noell Adams, Admissions & Records 723-7055
- Craig Shira, Print Shop 723-6761
- Steve Stevenson, Bookstore 723-2646
- Debra Kling, Language Arts 7236804
- Nate Moore, Campus Safety 723-6923
- Lisa Carlsen, Learning Skills 723-7425
- JoAnn Cerefice, Applied Technology 723-6653
- Susan Sperling, Chabot College President
- Chasity Whiteside, Site VP, SEIU Local 1021
2013-2014 Meeting Dates
- Most Classified Senate meetings are scheduled on Fridays, 12:00 PM - 2:00
- All meetings are in the Board Room in building 200 unless otherwise noted.
- July 18 THURSDAY
- August 16 Cancelled due to College Day
- September 20, ROOM 455
- October 18, ROOM 455
- November 15
- December 13
- January 17
- February 21
- March 21
- April 18
- May 16
- June 19 THURSDAY