What We Do
- Participate in college/district governance structures.
- Coordinate with the classified union, SEIU Local 1021, in the selection
of representatives to serve on college/district governance committees.
- Participate in institutional planning.
- Participate in budget planning and development.
- Review regulations and procedures relating to physical safety
and make recommendations.
- Participate in selection and evaluation of administrators.
- Recommend staff development activities.
- Enhance student/classified and faculty/classified relations.
- Participate in other areas deemed to impact classified staff
as determined by the Board of Trustees or their designee in consultation.
in academic and professional matters.
- President:Gordon Watt, Computer Support 723-7116
- Vice President:Katrin Field, Assessment 723-6722
- Secretary: Craig Shira, Print Shop 723-6754
- Treasurer: Rosie Mogle, Administrative Services 723-6994
- Past President/Advisor: Gordon Watt, Chabot Computer
- Rachael Tupper-Eoff, Learning Connection 723-7246
- Cheryl Sannebeck, Social Sciences 723-6670
- Trisha Avila, Financial Aid 723-7110
- Catherine Powell, School of The Arts 723-6829
- Refugio Franco, Financial Aid 723-7104
- Tatiana Diaz, Mail Room 723-6613
- Gregory Correa, Maintenance & Operations 723-6649
- Angela Villanasa, Academic Services 723-6630
- Karen Metcalf, Counseling 723-6770
- Noell Adams, Admissions & Records 723-7055
- Nate Moore, Campus Safety 723-7541
- Steve Stevenson, Bookstore 723-2646
- Debra Kling, Language Arts 7236804
- Catherine Gentiluomo, Nursing 723-6896
- Lisa Carlsen, Learning Skills 723-7425
- JoAnn Cerefice, Applied Technology 723-6653
- Yvonne Vanni, Dental Hygene 723-7184
- Heather Hernandez, Library 723-6763
- Christie Verarde, Early Childhood Mentor Program 723-6624
- Susan Sperling, Chabot College President
- Chasity Whiteside, Site VP, SEIU Local 1021
2014-2015 Meeting Dates
- Most Classified Senate meetings are scheduled on Fridays, 12:00 PM - 2:00
- All meetings are in the Board Room in building 200 unless otherwise noted.
- July 17 THURSDAY
- August 15--NO MEETING--College Day
- September 19
- October 17
- November 21
- December 19
- January 16 RESCHEDULED to Jan 23
- February 20 RE-SCHEDULED
- March 20
- April 17 RE-SCHEDULED to April 10
- May 15
- June 18 THURSDAY