on Online Learning (COOL)
Membership guidelines can be found in the
Shared Governance and
Collegial Consultation Process (go to page 15).
Locate individual member
contact information or email the entire committee
- Co-Chairs: Wanda Wong, Applied Technology & Business & Minta
Winsor, Distance Education Coordinator
- Kathleen Allen, Special Programs & Services
Norman Buchwald, Library
Bob Buell, Applied Technology & Business
Desmond Chun, Science & Math
- Tom Clark, Dean, Applied Technology & Business
- Richard Dinwiddie, Arts & Humanities
- Aldrian Estepa , Psychology: Social Sciences
- Scott Hildreth, Science & Math
- Hoffman Ellie, PACE/English & Leader of Online Retention FIG
- Michael Langdon, English, Language Arts
- Zarir Marawala, Biology & Physiology: Science & Math
- Karen Metcalf, Student Online Services
- TJ. Puckett, English: Language Arts
- Kurt Shadbolt: Automotive Technology
- Ramona Silver, Arts & Humanities and Language Arts
- Jonathan Traugott: Computer Science
- Lisa Ulibarri, Instructional Designer/ Bb System Administrator
- Lani Wilson, Counseling
The list above should be accurate, but you can always verify who is in this
email group by:
- In Groupwise, go to the Address Book,
- i the "Look for" field enter "CC-COOL"
- highlight "CC-COOL"
- from icon menu at the top, click "Details"
For corrections to this list or the email group, please contact the chair of the committee.