University Representative Directory

University representatives assist students with transfer planning, application, and transition to the university. Representatives are a great resource on transfer admission requirements, student life, housing, academic programs and majors, and financial aid!

They make routine visits the Career & Transfer Center (CTC) so when possible, a face-to-face appointment or drop-in will likely best address your concerns or needs. When that is not feasible, you might be able to obtain some assistance in other ways. Please see below for a directory of university representatives who may be able to assist you.

Directory for University of California (UC) Reps

Directory for California State University (CSU) Reps

Directory for Regional Admissions Counselor of California (Out-of-State Institutions who have Representatives based in or serving California students)

Directory for California Private/Independent Reps (coming soon)


Questions? Contact the CTC at (510) 723-6720 or visit us in Room 761, Building 700.