Meeting Agenda: Thursday 9/22
The Facilities and Sustainability Committee currently meets every
2nd and 4th Thursday of the month during the academic year.
All faculty, staff, administration, and students are welcome to
attend and participate at the meetings. The Schedule for Fall Semester 2016 includes
meetings on the following dates; past meeting minutes/agendas are
8/25, 9/8, 9/22, 10/13, 10/27, 11/10, 12/8
Representatives for 2016
Deonne Kunkel, Administration
Adrian Huang, Architecture Faculty
Project Manager & Liaison for Measure B Bond Construction: Doug Horner
Senior Project Manager, Swinerton Management & Consulting: Greg Horne, P.E.
ACADEMIC DIVISIONS (Dean & 1
Applied Technology & Business
Dean: Kristin Lima
Division Rep: Wanda Wong
Arts, Humanties & Social Sciences
Dean: Deonne Kunkel Division Rep: Dov
Health, Kinesiology & Athletics
Dean: Dale Wagoner
Division Rep: Jeff Drouin
Dean: Marcia Corcoran
Division Rep: Angela Blair
Dean: Jeanne Wilson
Division Rep: Sandra Genera
Science and Math
Dean: Char Perlas
Division Rep: Scott Hildreth
Dean: Valjean Dale
Division Rep: Juztino Panella
Academic Pathways & Student Success
Dean: Amy Mattern
Division Rep: TBA
CLASSIFIED SENATE (5)
STUDENT SENATE (1)
CLASSIFIED UNION (1)
Stacy Thompson, Academic Services
Carla Walter, Administrative Services
- Recommend construction, modification, and allocation of
facilities across campus .
- Recommend sequencing and priority of renovation and construction
- Coordinate with the Citizens' Oversight Committee.
- Review and adjust facilities planning documents.
- Coordinate with Institutional Planning and Budget Council in
development of Chabot's Facilities Master Plan.
- Review facilities utilization to increase efficiency.
- Assign responsibility of space to divisions or individuals.
- Coordinate with District Maintenance and Operations College
physical plant maintenance and upgrades.
- Assists and supports College planning process as needed or
If you have any agenda items to suggest, or issues to
discuss, please email Adrian Huang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
on current projects
Discuss chair positions for the upcoming year, and
Discuss how we want to function as a committee while
overseeing Measure A additions and construction.
Plans, Projects, & Status
LANDSCAPING PLAN (9/15)
Status Log of
Problems/Issues Reported (5/1/14)
Facilities Committee Update (9/20/13)
TV Studio (pdf)
Facilities Requests from Planning, Review and Budget Council
100 Presentation and Handouts from 5/16/2013 President's Brown Bag
Electric Vehicle Charging Proposal
Building 1600 FPP
9/21/16 - sh