The Facilities and Sustainability Committee currently meets every
2nd and 4th Thursday of the month during the academic year.
All faculty, staff, administration, and students are welcome to
attend and participate at the meetings.
Future Meetings, Noon on the 2nd and 4th
February 27 (in 1238 Music Studio & Lab)
March 27 (in 3102 Nursing Classroom/Lab)
Past Meeting Agendas and Minutes
are available online
We still need you! Join the campus
Click here for more info!
Our Next Meeting: Thursday, 27 February
Noon - in 1238 Music Studio
Music Studio Renovation Tour/Issues
Reviewing List of "Smaller
- Discussing Prioritization
Straw poll results from last
meeting (13 Feb 2014)
- Ways to Move Ahead
Student Health Center
Request for Relocation Project
5) Accreditation Update
If you have any agenda items to suggest, or issues to discuss,
please email Scott Hildreth:
Plans, Projects, & Status
Status Log of Problems/Issues
Facilities Committee Update
Facilities Requests from Planning, Review and Budget Council
100 Presentation and Handouts from 5/16/2013 President's Brown Bag
Electric Vehicle Charging Proposal
Building 1600 FPP
Active Representatives for 2013 - 2014
- Susan Sperling, College
- Scott Hildreth, Science & Mathematics
Project Manager & Liaison for Measure B Bond Construction:
Senior Project Manager, Swinerton Management & Consulting:
Greg Horne, P.E.
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY & BUSINESS: Tom Clark,
Wanda Wong, Mike Sherburne, Ashley Long, and Bob Buell
SOCIAL SCIENCE: Mark Stephens
LANGUAGE ARTS: Marcia Corcoran, Monica
Munger, Angela Hobbs
SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS: Tram Vo-Kumamoto,
Keith Mehl, Rebecca Otto
SCHOOL OF THE ARTS & HUMANITIES: Janice Golojuch,
Gene Hale *
HEALTH, PHYSICAL EDUCATION, & ATHLETICS: Ken Grace
CAMPUS SAFETY: Nate Moore *
CHABOT COLLEGE COMPUTER SUPPORT: Gordon Watt *
DISTRICT MAINTENANCE & OPERATIONS: Tim
PERFORMING ARTS CENTER: Kari McAllister
FACULTY ASSOCIATION: Dave Fouquet
* CLASSIFIED SENATE Appointees: Gordon Watt, Nate
Moore, and Gene Hale
CLASSIFIED UNION: Appointed by the Classified Union,
SEIU Local 790
ASSOCIATED STUDENTS: Lidia Calderon,
Appointed by the Associated Students of Chabot College
- Recommend construction, modification, and allocation of
facilities across campus .
- Recommend sequencing and priority of renovation and construction
- Coordinate with the Citizens' Oversight Committee.
- Review and adjust facilities planning documents.
- Coordinate with Institutional Planning and Budget Council in
development of Chabot's Facilities Master Plan.
- Review facilities utilization to increase efficiency.
- Assign responsibility of space to divisions or individuals.
- Coordinate with District Maintenance and Operations College
physical plant maintenance and upgrades.
- Assists and supports College planning process as needed or