The Facilities and Sustainability Committee currently meets every
2nd and 4th Thursday of the month during the academic year.
All faculty, staff, administration, and students are welcome to
attend and participate at the meetings.
Future Meetings, Noon on the 2nd and 4th
April 24 (in 1810 Physics Lab)
Past Meeting Agendas and Minutes
are available online
We still need you! Join the campus
Click here for more info!
Our Recent Meeting: Thursday, 10 April Noon
- in 1008 Architecture Lab
Building 1008 Small Project - Equipping the Architecture Lab
(Presented by Adrian Huang)
Reviewing Updated List of "Smaller
Recommend postponing completion of Landscaping
projects (Dave Fouquet)
This resolution was amended and passed by the
The text of the resolution is available online.
New Items to Note & Discuss (As time permits)
6) Accreditation Update
- Building-specific survey
- Method for sending out and soliciting input
If you have any agenda items to suggest, or issues to discuss,
please email Scott Hildreth:
Plans, Projects, & Status
Status Log of Problems/Issues
Facilities Committee Update
Facilities Requests from Planning, Review and Budget Council
100 Presentation and Handouts from 5/16/2013 President's Brown Bag
Electric Vehicle Charging Proposal
Building 1600 FPP
Active Representatives for 2013 - 2014
- Susan Sperling, College
- Scott Hildreth, Science & Mathematics
Project Manager & Liaison for Measure B Bond Construction:
Senior Project Manager, Swinerton Management & Consulting:
Greg Horne, P.E.
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY & BUSINESS: Tom Clark,
Wanda Wong, Mike Sherburne, Ashley Long, and Bob Buell
SOCIAL SCIENCE: Mark Stephens
LANGUAGE ARTS: Marcia Corcoran, Monica
Munger, Angela Hobbs
SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS: Tram Vo-Kumamoto,
Keith Mehl, Rebecca Otto
SCHOOL OF THE ARTS & HUMANITIES: Janice Golojuch,
Gene Hale *
HEALTH, PHYSICAL EDUCATION, & ATHLETICS: Ken Grace
CAMPUS SAFETY: Nate Moore *
CHABOT COLLEGE COMPUTER SUPPORT: Gordon Watt *
DISTRICT MAINTENANCE & OPERATIONS: Tim
PERFORMING ARTS CENTER: Kari McAllister
FACULTY ASSOCIATION: Dave Fouquet
* CLASSIFIED SENATE Appointees: Gordon Watt, Nate
Moore, and Gene Hale
CLASSIFIED UNION: Appointed by the Classified Union,
SEIU Local 790
ASSOCIATED STUDENTS: Lidia Calderon,
Appointed by the Associated Students of Chabot College
- Recommend construction, modification, and allocation of
facilities across campus .
- Recommend sequencing and priority of renovation and construction
- Coordinate with the Citizens' Oversight Committee.
- Review and adjust facilities planning documents.
- Coordinate with Institutional Planning and Budget Council in
development of Chabot's Facilities Master Plan.
- Review facilities utilization to increase efficiency.
- Assign responsibility of space to divisions or individuals.
- Coordinate with District Maintenance and Operations College
physical plant maintenance and upgrades.
- Assists and supports College planning process as needed or