The Facilities and Sustainability Committee currently meets every
2nd and 4th Thursday of the month during the academic year.
All faculty, staff, administration, and students are welcome to
attend and participate at the meetings. The Schedule for Spring Semester 2016 includes
meetings on the following dates:
Thursday, 1/28 (in 553)
Active Representatives for 2015 - 2016
- Matthew Kritscher, Student
- Nate Moore, Campus Safety
- Mark Stephens, Social Sciences
Project Manager & Liaison for Measure B Bond Construction:
Senior Project Manager, Swinerton Management & Consulting:
Greg Horne, P.E.
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY & BUSINESS: Wanda Wong, Mike Sherburne, Ashley Long, and Bob Buell
LANGUAGE ARTS: Marcia Corcoran, Monica
Munger, Angela Hobbs
SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS: Tim Dave,
Keith Mehl, Rebecca Otto, Scott Hildreth
SCHOOL OF THE ARTS & HUMANITIES: Janice Golojuch,
Gene Hale *
HEALTH, PHYSICAL EDUCATION, & ATHLETICS: Ken Grace
CAMPUS SAFETY: Nate Moore *
CHABOT COLLEGE COMPUTER SUPPORT: Gordon Watt *
DISTRICT MAINTENANCE & OPERATIONS: Tim
PERFORMING ARTS CENTER:
FACULTY ASSOCIATION: Dave Fouquet
* CLASSIFIED SENATE Appointees: Gordon Watt, Nate
Moore, and Gene Hale
CLASSIFIED UNION: Appointed by the Classified Union,
SEIU Local 790
ASSOCIATED STUDENTS: Appointed by the Associated Students of Chabot College
- Recommend construction, modification, and allocation of
facilities across campus .
- Recommend sequencing and priority of renovation and construction
- Coordinate with the Citizens' Oversight Committee.
- Review and adjust facilities planning documents.
- Coordinate with Institutional Planning and Budget Council in
development of Chabot's Facilities Master Plan.
- Review facilities utilization to increase efficiency.
- Assign responsibility of space to divisions or individuals.
- Coordinate with District Maintenance and Operations College
physical plant maintenance and upgrades.
- Assists and supports College planning process as needed or
If you have any agenda items to suggest, or issues to
discuss, please email Mark Stephens (email@example.com)
Plans, Projects, & Status
Status Log of
Problems/Issues Reported (5/1/14)
Facilities Committee Update
Facilities Requests from Planning, Review and Budget Council
100 Presentation and Handouts from 5/16/2013 President's Brown Bag
Electric Vehicle Charging Proposal
Building 1600 FPP