The Facilities and Sustainability Committee currently meets every
2nd and 4th Thursday of the month during the academic year.
All faculty, staff, administration, and students are welcome to
attend and participate at the meetings.
Our next meeting will be
Thursday, 22 August 2013 at 12 Noon in 1806.
We'll be reviewing Program Review Input receiving this spring, and
establishing a dialogue about priorities. We'll also
create a schedule of meeting for the academic year across campus in
Our May 23 meeting included discussion on the following.
Minutes from the meeting will be completed and distributed and, once
reviewed, posted at this site.
- Building 100 plans
- Building 2100 plans
- ACTION: Consensus on moving forward with
these two areas as our highest priority
- Proposal to install additional charging
stations for Electric Vehicles
- Committee Representation and Action for
If you have any agenda items to suggest, or issues to discuss,
please email Scott Hildreth:
Facilities Requests from Planning, Review and Budget Council
100 Presentation and Handouts from 5/16/2013 President's Brown Bag
Electric Vehicle Charging Proposal
Building 1600 FPP
Active Representatives for 2013 - 2014
- Susan Sperling, College President
- Scott Hildreth, Science & Mathematics
Project Manager & Liaison for Measure B Bond Construction:
Senior Project Manager, Swinerton Management & Consulting:
Greg Horne, P.E.
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY & BUSINESS: Tom Clark,
Wanda Wong, Mike
Sherburne, Ashley Long, and Bob Buell
SOCIAL SCIENCE: Mark Stephens
LANGUAGE ARTS: Marcia Corcoran, Monica Munger,
SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS: Tram
Vo-Kumamoto, Keith Mehl, Rebecca Otto
SCHOOL OF THE ARTS & HUMANITIES: Janice Golojuch,
Gene Hale *
HEALTH, PHYSICAL EDUCATION, & ATHLETICS: Ken
CAMPUS SAFETY: Nate Moore *
CHABOT COLLEGE COMPUTER SUPPORT: Gordon Watt *
DISTRICT MAINTENANCE & OPERATIONS: Tim Nelson
PERFORMING ARTS CENTER: Kari McAllister
FACULTY ASSOCIATION: Dave Fouquet
* CLASSIFIED SENATE Appointees: Gordon Watt, Nate
Moore, and Gene Hale
CLASSIFIED UNION: Appointed by the Classified Union,
SEIU Local 790
ASSOCIATED STUDENTS: Appointed by the Associated
Students of Chabot College
- Recommend construction, modification, and allocation of
facilities across campus .
- Recommend sequencing and priority of renovation and construction
- Coordinate with the Citizens' Oversight Committee.
- Review and adjust facilities planning documents.
- Coordinate with Institutional Planning and Budget Council in
development of Chabot's Facilities Master Plan.
- Review facilities utilization to increase efficiency.
- Assign responsibility of space to divisions or individuals.
- Coordinate with District Maintenance and Operations College
physical plant maintenance and upgrades.
- Assists and supports College planning process as needed or
User Groups & Reports Archive
User Groups Reports from 300,
500, 800 & 900