All information for renting Chabot College Facilities (except availability)
can be found on this page as well as the links to the left.
Chabot-Las Positas Community College District (CLPCCD) facilities identified as "Civic Centers" or as designated
public forums are available for community use when such use does not conflict with District programs and operations.
Chabot College has a number of excellent facilities available for rent including a performance arts theater, an
event center, gymnasium, synthetic turf football-soccer stadium, olympic swimming pool, as well as parking lots.
Reed L. Buffington Visual and Performing Arts Center
- 200 Seat Thrust Stage offers an open, intimate setting
- 1432 Seat Auditorium, a gracious Full-Featured Theater
- Largest central East Bay Venue
- Onsite professional support staff
For current Rates, Specs, and Contact Information please visit the
Vendor & Employer Tabling
- Want to promote your service or products to Chabot's 12,000+ students? Do so by reserving a table in our Student Center.
Visit the Chabot College Student Life
Table Reservations site to reserve your table today.
- Football-Soccer Stadium: Synthetic Turf
- Soccer Field: Natural Grass
- Baseball & Softball Field
- Track Stadium: 9 lanes
- Tennis Courts
- Main Gymnasium
- Mini Gym: No spectator seating
- Olympic Swimming Pool: Short & Long Course
- Dance Room
- Locker Rooms
- Event Center 722D (capacity varies on setup, 120 max)
- Event Center 722A (capacity varies on setup, 70 max)
- Cafeteria (capacity for dining: 280 max)
- Cesar Chavez Courtyard (outside venue with fixed seating)
- Lecture Hall (capacity 60-105)
- Classrooms (capacity 45 or less)
All Lecture Halls and Classrooms are "smart" rooms equipped with internet access,
a pc/projector, as well as the ability to hook up most laptops and/or tablets for presentations.