Left gradient
Students learning
announcements ANNOUNCEMENTS

Facilities Use and Rental

Facilities Request Forms

*CLPCCD Board Policy 6700: Civic Center and Other Facilities Use

*ALL USERS: When signing the Request for Use of College Facilities Form it states that the applicant agrees that the use of college facilities shall be in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Board of Trustees of the District as stipulated in governing Board Policy 6700. For convenience, here are the governing Board Policy documents.

Forms Submission

Submit completed forms to 4-6 weeks before event to the appropriate person listed on our Contact Us page.

External Users

If you are a new requester of Chabot facilities, please complete the External Request Form (link below), even if you're only checking availability. If you have rented from Chabot in the past, you can inquire availability by contacting the Administrative Services Office.

External - Request Use of College Facilities Form (pdf)

Internal Users

Chabot College Employees:
  • For classroom requests, PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY FIRST. You can do this in Class-Web by utilizing the Room Schedule Report and/or the Available Room Query Report.

  • In the case of events sponsored by Chabot programs or staff in which elected officials and other dignitaries are expected to attend, please contact the Office of the President for coordination.

  • Student clubs that wish to change room locations will automatically forfeit/ cancel the initial request and must wait up to 10 business days for new request to be processed.

Internal - Request Use of College Facilities Form (pdf)

To request use of the Performing Arts Center, visit the PAC website.

Gradient right  
    Phone: (510) 723-6600 | Last updated on 12/12/2016