To access the Internet Options, use the following path:
Start > Control Panel > Internet Options
Internet Options has the following tabs:
- General - Configure basic Internet settings, such as selecting the Internet Explorer (IE) home page, viewing and deleting browsing history, adjusting search settings, and customizing browser appearance.
- Security - Adjust the security settings for the Internet, local intranet, trusted sites, and restricted sites. Security levels for each zone can range from low (minimal security) to high (maximum security).
- Privacy - Configure privacy settings for the Internet zone, manage location services, and enable Pop-up Blocker.
- Content - Access Parental Controls, control content viewed on the computer, adjust AutoComplete settings, and configure the feeds and web slices that can be viewed in IE.
- Connections - Set up an Internet connection and adjust network settings.
- Programs - Choose the default web browser, enable browser add-ons, select the HTML editor for IE, and select programs used for Internet services.
- Advanced - Adjust advanced settings, and reset Internet Explorer’s settings to the default state.