- Recommend curriculum, including establishing prerequisites and
placing courses into disciplines.
- Recommend degree and certificate requirements.
- Recommend grading policies.
- Coordinate with the Institutional Planning and Budget Council
(IPBC) the Institutional Self- Study for accreditation.
- Represent Chabot faculty at District meetings and taskforces
established to develop District policy when faculty participation is
needed or requested.
- Recommend and maintain faculty roles and involvement in
accreditation processes including self-study and annual reports.
- Collaborate through the shared governance process on:
- Educational Program development;
- Standards and policies regarding student preparation and
- District and College governance structures as related to
- Policies for faculty professional development activities;
- Process for program review;
- Process for institutional planning and budget development;
- Other academic and professional matters as are mutually
agreed upon between the governing board and the academic senate.
- Examine program review documents and make recommendations.
- President: Laurie
Dockter, Science and Mathematics
- Vice President:
Ming-Lun Ho, Science and Mathematics
- Mike Sherburne, Applied Technology and Business
- Frances Fon, Counseling
- Jeff Drouin, Health, Physical Education and
- Elaine Baiardi, Health, Physical Education and
- Monique Williams, Language Arts
- VACANT, Language Arts
- Kim Morrison, Library
- Ming-Lun Ho, Science and Mathematics
- Donna Gibson, Science and Mathematics
- VACANT, Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
VACANT, Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Lisa Ulibarri, Part-time Faculty Representative
Meets the 2nd and 4th Thursday (unless *special meetings are
called), 2:30-4:30 p.m., Board Room, Building 200
Next scheduled meeting: _____ __, 2016 from 2:30 -
pm., Board Room