Left gradient
Students learning
announcements ANNOUNCEMENTS


Applying to Special Programs

Dental Hygiene & Registered Nursing Programs

The Dental Hygiene and Nursing programs require a separate program application in addition to the International Student Application. Students interested in either of these programs must first apply and be accepted into that program and then contact International Admissions Office for admission to Chabot College.

Interested in a private Language School?

You may obtain an I-20 form from a Language School in the United States. You must contact the Language schools to obtain detailed information about their admission requirements. The starting dates of the Language schools are varied. They usually begin their session every other week or every other month. Please contact them for specific dates. To read more information about nearby private ESL schools go to /international/esl.asp

Upon submission of their institutional TOEFL results verifying the minimum score of 500 PBT, you may transfer to Chabot College. You must receive an I-20 form and transfer in before taking classes at Chabot College. You may be required to take more English instruction when you transfer to Chabot College. The English as a Second Language (ESL) program at Chabot College is not as intensive as a program at a Language School. Please note that Chabot College can not issue an I-20 form to students with a major of "English as a Second Language Program". The ESL courses are available to International Students in addition to their academic program.

Gradient right  
    Phone: (510) 723-6600 | Last updated on 4/25/2013