The LC Center - bottom floor of Building 100, room 108
For the Spring 2017 semester, the LC will reopen on
Tuesday, January 17th. If you would like to schedule a weekly, recurring
tutoring appointment, please come by the LC (room 108). Please
note, all drop-in tutoring will begin the week of
1/30. Scheduled tutoring appointments will also begin the week of 1/30.
Spring 2017 - Hours of Operation (Jan. 17th to May 19th)
- Monday, 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Thursday, 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- The LC will be CLOSED on the following dates: 1/16, 2/17, 2/20, 2/21, 3/20, 3/21, 3/22, 3/23, and 3/24
Scheduling Tutoring Appointments - starting 1/30
To schedule a weekly, recurring tutoring appointment for the Spring
2017 semester, please stop
by the front desk and ask for the Request for Tutoring form starting
1/17. Fill it out and turn it in to the front desk. We will contact you by phone
and/or email once we have scheduled your appointment.
- Scheduled appointments will begin the week of 1/30.
- For more detailed information, please click on "Appointment
Scheduling" in the left-side navigation bar.
Drop-in Tutoring - starting 1/30
Drop-in tutoring for selected subjects is available in the LC center (rm. 108). All drop-in tutoring for Math,
Statistics, Chemistry, and Life Sciences (Anatomy & Biology) takes place in the STEM Center, rm. 3906. Schedules can be found
on the STEM Center website.
For the Spring 2017 semester, drop-in tutoring for the following subjects is available as of January 30th:
**Please note, these schedules are subject to change. The schedules posted here were last updated Monday 1/30/17, 5:45 pm.**