Mandatory Nursing Information Meeting Schedule
All applicants to the Registered Nursing Program must attend the Mandatory Nursing Information Meeting. The last meeting for this applicaiton period was January 8, 2019. We are not offering any additional meeting for the Fall 2019 application. If you did not attend a meeting you are not eligible for Fall 2019.
- Fall 2020: Information meetings for students applying for Fall 2020 will be held the first Tuesday in the month from 12-1 pm, building 1900, Room 1908. Meetings for the Fall 2020 application will begin in April, 2019 and continue through January 2020. We will hold one meeting at Las Positas College on May 7, 2019 at 5:30 PM in Building 1000 Room 1051.
- Reservations are not required.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early.
- Due to limited space, only prospective students will be allowed to attend. No guests, children, or strollers will be admitted.
- No one will be admitted after the orientation begins.
- You will need to purchase parking permit
Orientation PowerPoint: Incoming Fall 2019 PowerPoint
LVN-RN Information and Orientation
LVN-RN Orientations are designed for students seeking the traditional registered nursing career path, the LVN wishing to upgrade to RN, and advanced-standing students from another college or university.
Mandatory meeting for Fall 2019 Admission to the NURS 70 LVN-RN Transition class.
May 14, at 10:00 AM Bldg. 2200 Room 2252 on the Chabot Campus
You only need to attend one of the two orientations held in December and May.
No reservations are required.
Bring a copy of your LVN license (front/back) and a current AMA Healthcare Provider CPR card.
For further information, email RNProgram@chabotcollege.edu or call (510) 723-7677