Mandatory Nursing Information Meeting Schedule
All applicants to the Registered Nursing Program must attend the Mandatory Nursing Information Meeting.
- Information meetings for students applying for Fall 2019 are held the first Tuesday in the month from 12-1 pm, building 1900, Room 1908. Meetings for Fall 2019 application will be; March 6th, April 3rd, May 1st, no meeting in June, July or August, September 4th, October 2nd, November 6th, December 4th. One evening meeting is scheduled at Chabot On January 8, 2019 at 5:30 PM Rm 1908, Bldg 1900 and one at Las Positas College on November 13th at 6:00 PM, Room is TBA.
- Reservations are not required.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early.
- Due to limited space, only prospective students will be allowed to attend. No guests, children, or strollers will be admitted.
- No one will be admitted after the orientation begins.
- You will need to purchase parking permit
Orientation PowerPoint: Incoming Fall 2019 PowerPoint
LVN-RN Information and Orientation
LVN-RN Orientations are designed for students seeking the traditional registered nursing career path, the LVN wishing to upgrade to RN, and advanced-standing students from another college or university.
Mandatory meeting for Fall 2018 Admission to the NURS 70 transition class.
May 8, 2018 Room 2258, Building 2200 at 10:00 AM on the Chabot Campus
You only need to attend one of the two orientations held in December and May.
No reservations are required.
Bring a copy of your LVN license (front/back) and a current AMA Healthcare Provider CPR card.
For further information, email email@example.com or call (510) 723-7677