Mandatory Nursing Information Meeting Schedule
All applicants to the Registered Nursing Program must attend the Mandatory Nursing Information Meeting.
- Information meetings are held the first Tuesday in the month from 12-1 pm, building 1900, Room 1906. Check events calendar for specific dates and location. Meetings for Fall 2018 application will be; October 3, November 7, December 5, and final meeting January 6, 2018. One evening meeting is scheduled at Las Positas College on November 7th 6:00 PM, PE209 Building 2500.
- Advance sign up is not required.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early.
- Due to limited space, only prospective students will be allowed to attend. No guests, children, or strollers will be admitted.
- No one will be admitted after the orientation begins.
- You will need to purchase parking permit
Orientation PowerPoint: Incoming Fall 2018 PowerPoint
LVN-RN Information and Orientation
LVN-RN Orientations are designed for students seeking the traditional registered nursing career path, the LVN wishing to upgrade to RN, and advanced-standing students from another college or university.
Mandatory meeting for Fall 2017 Admission
May 9, 2017 at 10:00 Room 2258, Building 2200on the Chabot Camus
You only need to attend one of the two orientations held in December and May.
No reservations are required.
Bring a copy of your LVN license (front/back) and a current AMA Healthcare Provider CPR card.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 723-7677