Mandatory Nursing Information Meeting Schedule
All applicants to the Registered Nursing Program must attend one of the Mandatory Nursing Information Meeting.
- Fall 2020: Information meetings for students applying for Fall 2020 will be held the first Tuesday in the month from 12-1 pm, building 1900, Room 1908. Meetings for the Fall 2020 application will begin in April, 2019, no meetings will be held in June, July and August. In the Fall 2019 meetings will be held on September 3rd, October 1st, November 5th and December 3rd. and continue through January 2020. In January we will hold two meetings; January 7, 2020 at 5:30 PM in room 1908 and January 21, 2020 at 12:00 PM in Room 1908 . We will hold one meeting at Las Positas College on December 6th at 6:00 PM in Room and Building TBA.
- Reservations are not required.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes early.
- Due to limited space, only prospective students will be allowed to attend. No guests, children, or strollers will be admitted.
- No one will be admitted after the orientation begins.
- You will need to purchase parking permit
Orientation PowerPoint: Incoming Fall 2020 PowerPoint
LVN-RN Information and Orientation
LVN-RN Orientations are designed for students seeking the traditional registered nursing career path, the LVN wishing to upgrade to RN, and advanced-standing students from another college or university. Powerpoint LVN-RN Program
Mandatory meeting for Fall 2019 Admission to the NURS 70 LVN-RN Transition class.
You only need to attend one of the two orientations held in December and May.
No reservations are required.
Bring a copy of your LVN license (front/back) and a current AMA Healthcare Provider CPR card.
For further information, email RNProgram@chabotcollege.edu or call (510) 723-7677