RN Scholarship Program Sponsored by Kaiser Permanente – New application opens in May 2018.
Kaiser Permanente seeks to enhance and support the nursing profession by providing nursing students with financial assistance to complete their nursing education.
- Meet the mimum GOPA requirement in applicable nursing program courswork included at least one clinical nursing course with a clinical roation (not a lab course) by August 15, 2017. All a0pplicants must submit an official transcript of grade.
- Expect to graudate no ealier than March 1, 2018.
- Be enrolled full-time as deemed by the school for the nursing program.
- Other requirements and application go to their website Delores Jones
California Nurses Association Alameda County Scholarship Fund Schlrsp_Alnda_cnty_16
The Alameda County scholarship was established in 1927 by members of the Alameda county Nurses Association to fund members enrolled in formal education program, attending educational conferences or classes, or engaged in health educational efforts to underserved communities. See their website for application and guidelines
Health Professional Education Foundation
The Health Professions Education Foundation financial incentives, scholarships and loan repayments for students enrolled in a healthcare related program and for healthcare professionals in California. For more information visit their website or call (800) 773-1669.
Chabot College Nursing Program Scholarship: Application
- funding to assist students with unmet financial needs for currently enrolled Nursing students. Must be in good standing.
- maximum award over two years for the scholarship is $500.
- Any funding awarded will be reported to Chabot College Financial Aid Office.
- Apply to the Chabot College Nursing Program, Scholarship Committee
If the student leaves the Nursing Program prior to the end of the semester in which the funds are received
- the funds are expected to be re-paid to the program.
- if unpaid, a ‘hold’ will be placed on their academic records.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org