Delores Jones – Kaiser Foundation Deadline June 30, 2019
Must be enrolled in accredited Nursing Program. GPA 3.0 or higher, Second year of RN program. Application.
Eden Hospital Auxiliary
Deadline May 31, 2019. Must reside in Castro Valley, Hayward, San Leandro San Lorenzo, Cherryland or Ashland and be enrolled/accepted into a health science program.
F.A. Davis is thrilled to offer the following scholarships for Spring 2019:
- Must be currently pursuing one of the following degrees or certifications: LPN/LVN, RN, BSN, or RN-BSN, MSN, DNP, OT, OTA, PT, PTA, MLS, MLT, AT, MA, PA, CST, or comparable health science specialty.
- Must be enrolled for the 2019 Spring Semester.
- Must be a student in good standing with an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be a student in the U.S. or Canada (Must be a citizen, legal resident, or holder of a valid student visa)
Requirements: All applications must be submitted using the link on this page.
- Proof of current enrollment, delivered as one of the following: enrollment verification letter, acceptance letter, course registration for upcoming semester, screenshot of unofficial transcript.
- Introduction: In 100-200 words, tell us about yourself. Why are you applying for this scholarship? Feel free to include fun facts, an appropriate photograph, or anything that you feel would make you stand out.
- Short Essay: In 300-600 words, write about the following: Why have you chosen to pursue a career in health care and what are the key qualities you possess that will help you be successful?
Questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Denise Gerbi Scholarship
This scholarship is for first and second year nursing students to assist with tuition, books and living expenses for the following school year. Awards will be up to $2000. The application is due by April 24, 2019. Interviews will be scheduled the following week.
- Resident of Alameda County,
- Currently Enrolled in the Chabot Nursing Program
- Nursing Program courses only GPA 2.5
- Financial Need FAFSA 2019 completed
- Typed Essay “Desire to be a Nurse”
- One Individual Recommendation.
RN Scholarship Program Sponsored by Kaiser Permanente – New application opens June 1, 2019.
Kaiser Permanente seeks to enhance and support the nursing profession by providing nursing students with financial assistance to complete their nursing education.
- Not be a n employee or affiliated with Kaiser Permanente
- Meet the minimum GOPA requirement in applicable nursing program courswork included at least one clinical nursing course with a clinical roation (not a lab course) by August 28, 2018. All a0pplicants must submit an official transcript of grade.
- Expect to graudate no ealier than March 1, 2019.
- Be enrolled full-time as deemed by the school for the nursing program.
- Other requirements and application go to their website Delores Jones
California Nurses Association Alameda County Scholarship Fund Schlrsp_Alnda_cnty_16
The Alameda County scholarship was established in 1927 by members of the Alameda county Nurses Association to fund members enrolled in formal education program, attending educational conferences or classes, or engaged in health educational efforts to underserved communities. See their website for application and guidelines
Health Professional Education Foundation
The Health Professions Education Foundation financial incentives, scholarships and loan repayments for students enrolled in a healthcare related program and for healthcare professionals in California. For more information visit their website or call (800) 773-1669.
Chabot College Nursing Program Scholarship: Application
- funding to assist students with unmet financial needs for currently enrolled Nursing students. Must be in good standing.
- maximum award over two years for the scholarship is $500.
- Any funding awarded will be reported to Chabot College Financial Aid Office.
- Apply to the Chabot College Nursing Program, Scholarship Committee
If the student leaves the Nursing Program prior to the end of the semester in which the funds are received
- the funds are expected to be re-paid to the program.
- if unpaid, a ‘hold’ will be placed on their academic records.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org