||WELCOME TO THE STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES &
ASSESSMENT CYCLE (SLOAC) COMMITTEE WEBSITE AT
Welcome to Chabot's Student Learning Outcomes (SLOAC)Committee website. Here
you will find the current core committee representatives, meeting
dates and minutes and more.
What We Do
- Support the learning college model
- Affirm the autonomy, integrity and individuality of the teaching
- Create opportunities for reflection on the education process for
students, faculty and staff.
- Maintain open and continuous dialogue about the Student Learning
Outcome & Assessment cycle.
- Make expectations/competencies/procedures for students transparent.
- Build flexible documentation systems that can incorporate both
quantitative and qualitative information about student learning.
College-wide Learning Goals:
|| SLOAC Questions:
|Global and Cultural Involvement
Development of the Whole Person
This page was last updated in September 2015 (CW)