Want to promote your service or products to Chabot's 12,000+
students? Do so by reserving a table in our Student Center.
Tables in the foyer of the Student Center, Bldg. 2300, are used for the
advertisement of current events, the sale of products (with resale certificate),
the distribution of flyers and bulletins, college transfer information, U.S.
Military information, job information and recruitment.
Table Vending fees are $50 per table per day for profit
organizations. Non-profit and Community organizations may be
assigned a table for free of charge with proof of your Federal 501c
Any vendors selling products on campus must provide the Office
of Student Life with their California State Sellers Permit.
24 hours advance notice required to reserve a table.
Please note that Chabot College Spring Break is from March 30,2015-
April 3, 2015 - classes will not be in session.
Tables are available only on Monday,
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
All vendors submit a completed
Application to the Student Life Office for
each day you are vending.
For more information, please
call the Student Life Office (510) 723-6914.
Student Life Office Table Vending Policies
The following policy applies to all individuals, groups, organizations
and representatives while on the Chabot College campus for sale of products,
distribution of goods, recruiting of individuals or signatures, solicitation
and related activities:
Terms and Conditions
- The right to be on campus for selling of products,
distribution of goods, recruiting of individuals or signatures,
solicitation and related activities is granted only with
approval from the Director or Student Life (or designee), in the
Office of Student Life (RM 2355).
- Sales, distribution, recruiting, solicitation and related
activities are to be conducted only during authorized times,
which include Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from
9:00AM to 5:00PM, during the regular school year.
- The College, through the Office of Student Life, solely
reserves the right to assign vendor spaces in the approved vending,
distribution, recruiting, solicitation and related activities area,
which is limited to the first floor lobby of the Student Center, Building 2300.
- The College reserves the right to limit the size of display areas and the
duration of all vending, distribution, recruiting, solicitation and related activities.
- Items for sale cannot violate copyright, trademark, patent or related laws. By signing
this agreement the vendor warrants that they can produce, at the point of sale, written permission
from the owner of any trademark, service mark, verification of authenticity and proof of authorized
representation of an agency or organization, upon request of a College official.
- Any items deemed to be in direct competition with the Campus Bookstore or Fresh ‘n Natural
as determined by the College, may not be sold or distributed.
- Chabot College does not allow solicitation for Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express,
or any other credit cards or related services on College premises. In addition, sales or distribution of cellular phones,
phone cards and pagers is not allowed on College premises. The College reserves the right to limit or disallow the sale or
distribution of items at their discretion without prior notice.
- Vendors agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the College, its respective officers, employees, students and agents from and against any and all claims which arise due to vendor, and any and all claims of infringement of trademark or intellectual property rights, including attorney fees.
- All vendors shall comply with all policies and guidelines of the College as they relate to sales, distribution, recruiting, solicitation, posting publicity and personal conduct, while on the College Campus. College policies and guidelines can be found in the Chabot College Handbook, which is available in the Office of Student Life, and/or online at .
- All vendors shall comply with all federal, state and local
- Table Vending fees are $50 per table per day for profit organizations. There is no charge for community and non-profit organizations. The College reserves the right to determine non-profit status of applicants and requires written proof of Federal 501C status.
- Vendors who do not submit a completed application and payment are subject to a Stand-by fee of $60 per table per day, if a table is available.
- Payment is due in full at the time of application/reservation. Stand-by fees of $60 per table per day will apply for any person who does not pay at the time of submitting the application/reservation.
- The College will provide one table and two chairs for each vendor. Chabot College is not responsible for any loss, thefts or damages to vendor’s property; as such vendors are advised to stay at their table in their vendor space for sales, distribution, recruiting, solicitation and related activities. Vendors may not impede student’s mobility in the lobby area or move their vendor tables out of the lobby and/or to other areas on campus.
- Tables may not be moved or relocated by any vendor.
- There are no refunds.
- Vendors may park in any Chabot College student parking lot and are responsible to pay the regular daily fee of $2.