Continuing Students From Another College

Students coming to Chabot College from another college:

  1. Apply online to Chabot College
  2. Complete Online Orientation

If you have completed transfer level math and/or English course work, please see a counselor to have your transcripts evaluated.

If you have not completed transfer level math or English coursework, you may 

Register for Math and English Classes

Per the passage of Assembly Bill 705 by the California State Legislature, all students have the right to register for transfer-level English and math classes and are encouraged to do so in their first semester of college.  

To get started, log on to your Class-Web account (instructions). Under the Student Services tab select "English Course Selection" and "Math Course Selection." 

Watch this video on how to log into CLASS-Web

Don't hesitate to contact the Assessment Center at or zoom-in with us for assistance.