Instructional and Services Technology Committee
- The Instructional and Services Technology committee facilitates the Identification, review and prioritization of campus instructional and services technology needs as well as effective use of technology across the campus in support of students and employees and alignment with institutional planning.
- Support and review the college and district-wide technology plans, addressing current and future needs, as well as ensuring a successful implementation of the plan
- Identify, prioritize, and address campus technology needs both with and outside of the program review cycle
- Assist in the revision and creation of administrative and board policies which guide the use of technology on campus
- Facilitate the robust integration of campus technology by identifying, demonstrating, and recommending areas for expansion and improvement of current technologies and adoption of new technologies
- Serve as a liaison between the campus and the District Technology Coordinating Committee (TCC) as well as both local and district Information Technology departments
Core Representatives, 2023-2024
- Dr. Robert Nakamoto, Dean of Social Sciences
- Norman Buchwald, Academic Pathways/Library
- Adam Hathaway, Applied Technology & Business
- Begoña Cirera, Health, Kinesiology, and Athletics
- Cristina Moon/Caren Parrish, Language Arts
- Lara Bauman, Science & Mathematics
- Ana Gutierrez/Michael Thompson, Social Sciences
- Tommy Reed/Reena Jas, General Counseling
- ShellyRae Corpus, Campus Safety
- Heather Hernandez, Library Services
- Muhammad Jawad, STEM Center
- Alex Karan, Institutional Research
- Blessing Morris, Instructional Technology
- Craig Shira, Reprographics
- Lisa Ulibarri, English
- Stephanie Cornelio
- Emily Tong
DISTRICT CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER (non-voting)
- Bruce Griffin, District Technology Services
IST meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month except for August and January in which we will meet only on the 4th Tuesday, and in December and May, only the 2nd Tuesday. There are no meetings in June or July.
- September 12, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- September 26, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- October 10, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- October 24, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- November 14, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- November 28, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- December 12th, 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Visit the Agenda and Minutes page for complete meeting details.