An advisory group to the College President. The responsibility for decision-making rests solely with the College President.
Consults and advises on planning, resource allocation, evaluation, shared governance changes, and policy matters that derive from the Academic, Classified, or Student senates; administration; Planning & Resource Allocation Committee; or College President.
- Jamal Cooks, College President
- Safiyyah Forbes, Vice President, Academic Services
- Dale Wagoner, Vice President, Administrative Services
- Matthew Kritscher, Vice President, Student Services
- Brian Goo, Director, Research, Planning, and Institutional Effectiveness
- Mona Abdoun, President
- Vacant, Academic Senate Representative
Virginia Criswell, President
- Jessica Vile, Classified Senate Representative
STUDENT SENATE OF CHABOT COLLEGE (SSCC)
- Theresa Pedrosa, President
- Vacant, Student Senate Representative
FACULTY ASSOCIATION (FA)
- Jeff Drouin, Representative
CLASSIFIED UNION/SERVICE EMPLOYEES INTERNATIONAL UNION (SEIU)
- Karen Metcalf, Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Representative
PLANNING & RESOURCE ALLOCATION COMMITTEE (PRAC)
- Rachael Tupper-Eoff, Tri-Chair, PRAC
- Mark Stephens, Representative, PRAC
Meets on the 4th Wednesday, 1:00-3:00 p.m., Board Room 200, unless otherwise announced.
Office of the President, Chabot College
Revised: 09/19/2023 (KR)