English 215 is a non-credit, faculty-student tutorial course.
Get support on your writing and reading assignments from your English 215 instructor. This course is highly recommended for students who would like some extra support in their current English class.
All sections of English 215 are ZTC (Zero Textbook Cost) and non-credit.
Fall 2023 English 215 Linked to English 1 Classes
- English 215 001 (Yungerman)
- English 215 002 (McLean)
- English 215 005 (Henry)
Fall 2023 English 215 Linked to Learning Communities/Cohorts
- English 215 ATH (Anderson) - linked to Athletes Cohort
- English 215 MVM (Traylor) - linked to Movement Learning Community
- English 215 CIN (Johnston) - linked to CIN! Learning Community
- English 215 PU1 (Tenn) - linked to Puente Learning Community
- English 215 RIS (Smith) - linked to RISE Learning Community
- English 215 UM1 (deWit) - linked to Umoja Learning Community