The STEM Center supports the Chabot community by providing personnel, resources, and programming to support all students through their STEM pathway, while also retaining and recruiting STEM majors, and maintaining a STEM centric community.
Working alongside people as they take their next step in STEM.
The STEM Center is a great place to study, do your homework and ask questions about problems or concepts in Math, Statistics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics and the Life Sciences. STEM is in everything and every student is welcome.
Resources & Services
- Tutoring (Subject areas may vary by instructor, instructional assistants and tutors.)
- An instructor and instructional assistants are on hand at all open hours to help students.
- Student tutors are available during most open hours to help students.
- Full service computer lab
- MATLAB on 22 of our computers
- SolidWorks on 10 of our computers
- Autodesk Inventor on 20 of our computers
- Code::Blocks on all of our computers
- Python on all of our computers
- Print station
- Printer with connection to all computers
- Black & white copier
- Literature (For use while in the STEM Center)
- Biological models
- Anatomical models
- Molecular models
- 3-Day loaner scientific and graphing calculators
- Semester graphing calculator rentals
LOCATION: Building 3900, Room 3906
Fall 23 Hours (starting August 16th)
STEM Center will be closed 8/7-8/15
STEM Center Equity Director
Senior Instructional Assistant