- A multi-semester Learning Community for Working Adults.
- Designed for people who need their first two years of college General Education (GE) classes.
- PACE classes are available evenings and online.
- Schedule: take 1-3 PACE courses per semester for 4-8 semesters, plus one course in Summer sessions (depending on the time you have available).
- Our ongoing PACE Learning Community creates "college within a college" support!
- PACE classes include: Anthropology, Communication, English, Ethnic Studies, Health, History, Humanities, Geography, Math, Music, Psychology, & Sociology
- Take PACE classes with other working people like you!
- No-fuss scheduling: classes are pre-selected.
- Instructors and the PACE Counselor are dedicated to working with adult students who have busy lives!
- PACE works best with majors such as Behavioral & Social Science, Business, Child Development, Human Services, Liberal Arts, and also Nursing.
- Complete your A.A. Degree & be ready to transfer in three years or less!
- Earn a quality college education at low community college costs; saving money while completing your first two years of your 4-year degree!
- Transfer as a Junior to CSU East Bay's PACE Program or other colleges to complete your Bachelor's Degree!