Welcome to the Transfer Center!
- Follow us on Instagram or Facebook!
- Applying for Spring/Fall 2024 Transfer?
Check out the transfer events calendar for transfer workshops, transfer advising with prospective institutions, and university-sponsored transfer events such as Open Houses and On-the-Spot Admissions Days!
The Chabot College Transfer Center seeks to support students through the transfer process so you can achieve and earn your bachelor degree! We provide information, resources, services, and learning opportunities so one can make informed decisions about one's transfer goals and destinations.
Poke around our webpages and contact us to further inquire and connect with our services and resources.
- Information, Guides, Learning Opportunities:
- University Advising and Connection Opportunities:
- Transfer Workshops and Support:
- UC TAP to TAG Workshop
- Applying to CSU, UC, POST (Private/Out-of-State)
- Financial Aid and Transfer Students
- UC Personal Insight Questions
- Next Steps: I've Applied, Now What?
- Next Steps: Admitted, Denied, Waitlist, Appeal?
- Next Steps: University Financial Aid Awards
- Next Steps: Transfer Transitions
- Computer Lab and Study Area:
- Computer lab with print station to do your homework, conduct transfer research, apply to transfer schools, financial aid, and scholarships.
- Meet with Transfer Center Counselors for transfer application and transition support. We can be of particular support for you in the following ways:
- If you are in the midst of working on transfer applications or in your last year at Chabot before transferring to the university.
- Partner with you to research and plan transfer options that may be more unique such as those to private/out-of-state insitutions or you come with prior university coursework and/or degree(s).
- Support you from application through to transitioning to the university!
- (510) 723-6720
- Building 700 - 2nd fl, Room 761
Peer Guide Support Services
- (510) 274-1550: Monday-Thursday, 10am-4pm
- Chat - with video option: Monday-Thursday, 9am-5pm
Ms. Frances Fon (she/her)