Facilities Request Forms

*CLPCCD Board Policy 6700: Civic Center and Other Facilities Use

*ALL USERS: When signing the Request for Use of College Facilities Form it states that the applicant agrees that the use of college facilities shall be in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Board of Trustees of the District as stipulated in governing Board Policy 6700. For convenience, here are the governing Board Policy documents.

Forms Submission

Submit completed forms to 4-6 weeks before event to the appropriate person listed on our Contact Us page.

External Users

If you are a new requester of Chabot facilities, please complete the External Request Form, even if you're only checking availability. If you have rented from Chabot in the past, you can inquire availability by contacting the Administrative Services Office but you'll still need to submit a form to reserve the space while your request is being processed for review/approval.

External - Request Use of College Facilities Form

Internal Users

CLPCCD Employees:

  • Effective Fall 2017, Chabot College has implemented a new web based event scheduling system. Most users may not have a login name/password, but will be able to search classroom and venue availability through a website that's available on and off campus.
  • Please see our Internal Users: 25Live page for more information.

Internal - Request Use of College Facilities Form

To request use of the Performing Arts Center, visit the PAC website.