Facilities and Infrastructure Technology Committee
Evaluates the need for new facilities and the status of current facilities. Reviews, discusses, and provides recommendations regarding campus technology and related procedures.
- Identify, prioritize, and review facilities needs.
- Coordinate with the Planning & Resource Allocation Committee to develop Chabot Facilities Master Plans.
- Review and prioritize revenant infrastructure technology needs identified in Program and Area Review submissions.
- Receive and review a recommended college-wide instructional and services technology plan from the Instructional Technology and Services Technology Committee.
- Develop an infrastructure technology plan for the campus.
- Recommend an integrated Technology Plan to the Planning & Resource Allocation Committee and to the District.
- Recommend construction, modification, and allocation of bonded facilities across campus.
- Recommend sequencing and priority construction of projects.
- Coordinate with the District Citizen's Oversight Committee(s) in bonded facilities management.
- Liz Oteyza, Classified
- Mark Stephens, Faculty
- Dale Wagoner, Administration
- Patricia Molina, Student Services Adminitrative Designee
- Safiyyah Forbes, VP of Academic Services
- (vacant), Adminitration Designee
- (vacant), Dean-at-Large
- (vacant), Dean-at-Large
- Jeff Drouin, Health, Kinesiology, and Athletics
- Jerome Manos, Counseling
- Mark Stephens, Social Sciences
- Scott Hildreth, Science and Math
- Joshua Telles, Language Arts
- Wanda Wong, Applied Technology and Business
- Thomas Lothian, Arts, Media, and Communications
- Pedro Reynoso, Library, Academic Pathways and Student Success
- ShelleyRae Corpus, Campus Safety
- Rochelle Duran, Campus Safety
- Christine Herrera, Office of the President
- Heather Hernandez, Library
- Caroline Morrison-Pegg, Performance Arts Center (PAC)
- James Schott, Performance Arts Center (PAC)
- Dave Fouquet
- Sarah Flores
- Theresa Pedrosa
- Walda Chen
- Adam Hathaway, Instructional & Services Technology
- (vacant), Instructional & Services Technology
- Owen Letcher, VC Facilities/Bons Programs/Operation
- Bruce Griffin, District Chief Technology Officer
- Michael Garr, Project Planner/Manager, Facilities/Bond Program
- John Seybert, Director of Maintenance & Operations
We meet the 2nd and 4th Thursday's from noon to 1:00 PM
FALL 2023 SPRING 2024
September 14, 2023 February 8, 2024
September 28, 2023 February 22, 2024
October 12, 2023 March 14, 2024
October 26, 2023 March 28, 2024
November 09, 203 April 11, 2024
December 14, 2023 April 25, 2024
May 09, 2024