Planning and Resource Allocation Committee
Leads the integrated planning and resource allocation processes to achieve planning goals, and monitors institutional effectiveness.
- Lead development of Educational Master Plan, Strategic Plan, and Institutional Self-Study to achieve college mission.
- Review and apply the results of Program & Area Review Committee to planning and resource allocation.
- Develop and evaluate annual measurable planning goals.
- Develop resource allocation guidelines and recommendations that enable achievement of planning goals.
- Broadly and consistently communicate planning priorities and ensure transparency of resource allocation decisions.
Key Documents for Planning & Resource Allocation
- College Resource Allocation Model (CRAM)
- Educational Master Plan (EMP) 2021-2026
- PRAC Annual Planning Priorities 2023-2024
- President's College Planning Priorities 2023-2024
- Rachael Tupper-Eoff, Classified
- Patricia Shannon, Faculty
- Dale Wagoner, Administration
- Safiyyah Forbes, interim VP Academic Services
- Dale Wagoner, VP Administrative Services
- Matthew Kritscher, VP Student Services
- Abigail Patton, Dean-at-Large
- Bobby Nakamoto, Dean-at-Large
- Yvonne Wu-Craig, Executive Director of Institutional Advancement
- Brian Goo, Director Institutional Effectiveness
- (vacant), Academic Pathways and Student Success
- Patricia Shannon / Clayton Thiel, Arts, Media, and Communications
- Bob Buell, Applied Technology and Business
- (vacant), Counseling
- Dan Miller, Health, Kinesiology, and Athletics
- Homeira Foth Elder / Norman Buchwald, Language Arts
- Doris Hanhan, Science and Math
- Andrew Pierson, Social Sciences
- Heather Hernandez, Library
- Christine Herrera, Office of the President
- Na Liu, Office of Research, Planning, and Institutional Effectiveness
- Carolyn Morrison-Pegg, Performing Arts Center
- Osibisa Roseby, Special Programs & Services
- James Schott, Performing Arts Center
- Jeff Drouin
SEIU - CLASSIFIED UNION
- K Metcalf
- Saleem Shakir-Gilmore, Success & Equity
- Dale Wagoner, Facilities and Infrastructure Technology
- Arnold Paguio, Professional Development
- Cynthia Gordon da Cruz, Program and Area Review
- Safiyyah Forbes, College Enrollment Management
- Cynthia Gordon da Cruz, Institutional Research
Regular Meetings are scheduled for the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm., specific meeting days/times below. Workgoups meet the 2nd Wednesday as needed from 3:00-5:00 pm.
ALL are welcome to attend. Hope to see you there!
|November 15, 2023||Boardroom (200) / ZOOM||Agenda|
|December 6, 2023||Boardroom (200) / ZOOM|
|February 7, 2024||Boardroom (200) / ZOOM|
|February 21, 2024||Boardroom (200) / ZOOM|
|March 6, 2024||Boardroom (200) / ZOOM|
|March 20, 2024||Boardroom (200) / ZOOM|
|April 17, 2024||Boardroom (200) / ZOOM|
|May 1, 2024||Boardroom (200) / ZOOM|
|May 15, 2024||Boardroom (200) / ZOOM|