Left gradient
announcements ANNOUNCEMENTS


Request for Degree or Certificate

Download Request for Degree or Certificate (PDF)

Students may receive degrees or certificates at the end of any term. Students wishing to petition for graduation must file a Request for Degree or Certificate. Please check the Academic calendar each year for the deadline dates. This form is available in the Office of Admissions & Records.

All transcripts from other colleges must be submitted to the Office of Admissions & Records before a graduation evaluation may be made. Commencement exercises are held in late May or early June. All students receiving degrees during the current academic year are cordially invited to participate.

Gradient right  
    Phone: (510) 723-6600 | Last updated on 10/25/2016