Students learning
announcements ANNOUNCEMENTS


Under provisions of the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, transcripts may not be released without written consent of the student. The student's signature is required. 

Official Transcripts

Students may request official transcripts of their academic record at Chabot College by submitting a signed Transcript Request form to the Office of Admissions & Records indicating the number of transcripts requested and the designated recipient(s). Official transcripts can be picked up in-person at the Office of Admissions & Records or can be mailed directly to the recipient. Please allow at least 10 business days for processing upon receipt.

Payments will be accepted by check or money order, payable to Chabot College. If you are sending your request by mail, do not send cash.

Note: Chabot College will forward record of work completed at Chabot College and/or Las Positas College only. Copies of transcripts from other institutions are NOT included. Transcripts from other institutions must be ordered from original sources.

Transcript Request form (STANDARD SERVICE)

Rush Transcripts

Transcripts can be requested for rush processing. There is a fee of $10.00 for each copy. Rush service transcripts are processed in two (2) business days.

Transcript Request form (RUSH SERVICE)

Unofficial Transcripts

Students who began attending Chabot College or Las Positas College in Summer 1994 or after may obtain unofficial transcripts by logging on to CLASS-Web.

Students who attended prior to Summer 1994 requiring unofficial transcripts can request their unofficial transcripts in person at the Student Online Services center in Building 700 1st Floor Lobby. There is no fee when requesting unofficial transcripts. Please allow two business days for processing. Requests must be picked up in-person at Student Online Services.

Mail Service

All transcripts are sent regular 1st class mail through the U.S. Postal Service. We do not provide Express/Overnight mailing service. When mailing transcripts, we cannot assure that your transcript will reach its destination. Once the transcript leaves our college, it is the responsibility of the U.S. postal service to deliver. Lost transcripts may result in having to request and pay for additional copies.

Gradient right  
    Phone: (510) 723-6600 | Last updated on 4/12/2016