Fee Payment Information
Fall 2015 Fee Schedule
June 16, 2015 = if registered between April 21 - June 2
July 29, 2015 = if registered between June 3 and July 15
- Fees must be paid in full by the scheduled payment due date or you will
be dropped from your classes.
- Enrollment is conditional.
- The college reserves the right to cancel your registration.
- Fees can be paid by the following payment methods:
- Online: Via
CLASS-Web with credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- By Mail: Send a check or money order for full payment.
Do not send cash.
- In person: Pay with cash, check or credit card (Visa or
MasterCard only ) to the
Office of Admissions & Records.
- Deferred Payment Plan using
NELNET e-Cashier on CLASS-Web.
- Payment confirmation and enrollment schedule are only mailed to students
who pay the $3 mailing fee.
- Payments for past due student accounts with holds must be paid in person
prior to registering for classes.
- Students who do not wish to pay optional fees must pay in person
or mail a note along with their payment stating to have one or both of the
optional fees removed from their account.