Fee Payment Information
Fall 2014 Fee Schedule
Full payments online via CLASS-Web.
- June 18, 2014 - if registered
before June 4
- July 31, 2014 - if registered between
June 5 and July 17
Fees must be paid in full by the
scheduled payment due date or you will be dropped from your classes.
Enrollment is conditional. The college reserves the right to cancel
Other Payment Information
- Fees must be paid in full by the scheduled payment due date or you will
be dropped from your classes.
- Enrollment is conditional.
- The college reserves the right to cancel your registration.
- Fees can be paid by the following payment methods:
- Online: Via
CLASS-Web with credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
- By Mail: Send a check or money order for full payment.
Do not send cash.
- In person: Pay with cash, check or credit card (Visa or
MasterCard only ) to the
Office of Admissions & Records.
- Deferred Payment Plan using
NELNET e-Cashier on CLASS-Web.
- Payment confirmation and enrollment schedule are only mailed to students
who pay the $3 mailing fee.
- Payments for past due student accounts with holds must be paid in person
prior to registering for classes.
- Students who do not wish to pay optional fees must pay in person
or mail a note along with their payment stating to have one or both of the
optional fees removed from their account.