What is Tech Prep and Articulation and what does it
mean to your educational goals?
- Tech Prep is a federal and state supported effort to provide closer
alignment between secondary (high school/R.O.P) and community colleges to
refine career ladders to better meet student needs.
- Articulation is a means to provide students with advanced placement and
college credit for equivalent occupational courses successfully completed at
a secondary or Regional Occupational Program level.
- Provides students with a jump start on their college education.
- Provides a path of transition from secondary schools to the community
- Reduces duplication of course work.
- Encourages students to continue their education beyond high school.
- Allows high school/R.O.P. and Community Colleges to supply students with
CATEMA Guide for High Schools
Welcome Letter for parent or guardian
Quick Start for: