Left gradient
Students learning
announcements ANNOUNCEMENTS

TECH PREP and Career Technical Education (CTE) Pathways

Information for Chabot College Faculty and Staff

There are students from local high schools and Regional Occupational Programs (ROPs) that have established occupational articulation avenues with Career Technical Education programs at Chabot College.

The "Student Application for Articulated Credit Form"  for CTE articulation should be directed to Paulette Lino, Director, Admissions and Records Building 700. Room 703H

Students wishing to receive course credit need to 1.  Apply to Chabot College, 2. Go to their ROP center where they took the course and fill out the "Student Application for Articulated Credit Form" and ask the ROP center to send this form to Paulette Lino, Director, Admissions and Records.

General questions regarding CTE Articulation:
We are undergoing some reorganization for course articulation and contact information will be updated by February 1st.  Please check back then for more information.  

Gradient right  
    Phone: (510) 723-6600 | Last updated on 12/22/2016