Enrollment Fee Refund Policy
To apply for an enrollment fee refund, file an Application for
Refund of Fees form at the Office of Admissions & Records.
- No refunds will be given to students who withdraw from
classes after the no-grade-of-record (NGR) deadline. Please
refer to the
Academic Calendar for date.
- Requests for refunds must be filed by the last day of
instruction in the semester for which the fee was paid.
- Non-resident and International tuition refunds will be given
- Prior to the first day of instruction: 90%
- During the first week of instruction: 75%
- After the first week of instruction: No refund
- A $10 processing fee will be subtracted from each enrollment
fee refund. No processing fee will be charged if classes were
cancelled by the College. The health services and student
activity fee are not refundable.
- Refund checks will be sent by mail approximately six to
eight weeks from the Chabot-Las Positas Community College
District Business Office after the request is submitted.