Enrollment Fee Refund Policy
To apply for an enrollment fee refund, file an Application for Refund of Fees
form at the Office of Admissions & Records.
for Refund of Fees(PDF)
- No refunds will be given to students who withdraw from classes after the
no-grade-of-record (NGR) deadline.
- Non-resident and International tuition refunds will be given as follows:
- Prior to the first day of instruction: 90%
- During the first week of instruction: 75%
- After the first week of instruction: No refund
- A $10 processing fee will be subtracted from each enrollment fee refund.
(No processing fee will be charged if classes were cancelled by the College.)
- The mailing fee, health services, and student activity fee are not refundable.
- Refund checks will be sent by mail approximately six to eight weeks from
the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District Business Office after the
request is submitted.
NOT automatic. Requests for refunds must be filed by the
last day of instruction in the semester for which the fee was paid.
Credit balances do not carry over to the next semester/term. A
student who must withdraw for military purpose shall be refunded
100% fees paid, regardless of the date of withdrawal. In this case,
requests for refunds made after the end of the semester will be
Students may request a refund of enrollment
fees as long as the student withdraws from the class during the
first two weeks of instruction for a regular-term class or by the
ten percent point of the length of a short-term class. Refunds are