Left gradient
Students learning
announcements ANNOUNCEMENTS


Academic Renewal

Petition for Pass/No Pass Grade

Download Petition to Complete Course for Pass/No Pass Grade(PDF)

Some courses at Chabot College are offered in which the student may choose to complete the course for either a Pass/No Pass grade OR for a standard letter grade. Students interested in petitioning for completing such courses for a Pass/No Pass grade should file a Petition to Complete Course for Pass/No Pass Grade form at the Office of Admissions Records before the Pass/No Pass deadline. The decision to opt for Pass/No Pass grading can not be reversed by either the student or instructor at a later date. The "P" grade will be given to indicate completion of a course with "C" or better work.

bookstore Bookstore Blackboard Blackboard
Access your
class website
Class Web
Search and register
for classes online
library Library student email Student
The Zone Student
Twitter facebook Vote
Gradient right  
    Phone: (510) 723-6600 | Last updated on 4/25/2013