Left gradient
Students learning
announcements ANNOUNCEMENTS


Personal Data Change

Download Request to Change Personal Data(PDF)

Students should complete a Request to Change Personal Data who need change or make corrections to:

  • Name
  • Address
  • Telephone number
  • Intended major
  • Social security number
  • E-mail address

Completed forms should be submitted to the Office of Admissions & Records.

Gradient right  
    Phone: (510) 723-6600 | Last updated on 4/25/2013