Registration Procedures for CONTINUING Students
Continuing students receive a CLASS-Web Registration Appointment Notice in
the mail two to three weeks before the registration period begins. Students
may also look up priority registration dates on
Registration appointments will be based on a student's registration priority.
Review Your Registration Appointment Notice.
Your Registration Appointment Notice will include:
- Registration date
- Holds or outstanding debts (These must be cleared prior to registration!)
- Academic standing (Students on academic probation/dismissal are required
to see a counselor prior to registration.)
classes on your schedule registration date on CLASS-Web.
- Make sure there are openings in the classes you have chosen.
- Make sure the classes you select do not overlap in times.
- Check to see if your classes have prerequisites, and make certain
you have met the prerequisites.
- Refer to the CLASS-Web
Registration Worksheet found in the Schedule of Classes for
steps to register online.
Pay Registration Fees.
- The College reserves the right to drop you from your classes for
- Check academic calendar for fee payment deadline.
- If the registration fee is a hardship for you, please fill out the Board of Governors Fee
Waiver Application form. If you are eligible, you will
not have to pay for any of your registration fees at Chabot.
Financial Aid website for more information.
Prepare for the first day