- Provide college-wide input on shared governance issues through
review and discussion.
- Serve as Chabot's main policy body that forwards recommendations
on shared governance Issues.
- Disseminate and interpret policies and procedures to the appropriate
- Make recommendations to the College President on proposals from
major shared governance groups (Institutional Planning Budget Council,
Academic/Faculty Senate, Classified Senate, Associated Students, Bargaining Agents).
- Organize, track, and exchange information among college governance
- Facilitate communication and appropriate involvement of all representatives
of the college community in the governance of the institution.
Current Core Representatives
- Dr. Susan Sperling, Chair, College President
- Stacy Thompson, Vice President, Academic Services
- Connie Willis, Vice President, Administrative
- Matthew Kritscher, Interim Vice President, Student Services
- Marcia Corcoran, Dean, Language Arts
- Kathy Kelley, President, Academic/Faculty Senate
- Ming-Lun Ho, Immediate Past President
- Jim Matthews, Immediate Past President's Designee
STUDENT SENATE OF CHABOT COLLEGE
FACULTY ASSOCIATION PARTICIPANTS
- Mark Smythe, President, Classified Union, SEIU Local 790
Cindy Stubblebine, CLPFA
Meets on Wednesday, Date TBA, 1:00-3:00 p.m.., Board Room 200, unless otherwise
Next scheduled meeting: April 23, 2014