- Provide college-wide input on shared governance issues through
review and discussion.
- Serve as Chabot's main policy body that forwards recommendations
on shared governance Issues.
- Disseminate and interpret policies and procedures to the appropriate
- Make recommendations to the College President on proposals from
major shared governance groups (Institutional Planning Budget Council,
Academic/Faculty Senate, Classified Senate, Associated Students, Bargaining Agents).
- Organize, track, and exchange information among college governance
- Facilitate communication and appropriate involvement of all representatives
of the college community in the governance of the institution.
Current Core Representatives
- Dr. Susan Sperling, Chair, College President
- Dale Wagoner, Interim Vice President, Academic Services
- Connie Willis, Vice President, Administrative
- Gerald Shimada, Interim Vice President, Student Services
- Marcia Corcoran, Dean, Language Arts
- Kathy Kelley, President, Academic/Faculty Senate
- Ming-Lun Ho, Immediate Past President
- Jim Matthews, Immediate Past President's Designee
- Yvonne Wu-Craig, President
FACULTY ASSOCIATION PARTICIPANTS
- Mark Smythe, President, Classified Union, SEIU Local 790
Cindy Stubblebine, CLPFA
Meets the 1st Friday, 2:00-4:00 p.m.., Board Room 200, unless otherwise
Next scheduled meeting: February 27, 2013