- Provide college-wide input on shared governance issues through
review and discussion.
- Serve as Chabot's main policy body that forwards recommendations
on shared governance Issues.
- Disseminate and interpret policies and procedures to the appropriate
- Make recommendations to the College President on proposals from
major shared governance groups (Institutional Planning Budget Council,
Academic/Faculty Senate, Classified Senate, Associated Students, Bargaining Agents).
- Organize, track, and exchange information among college governance
- Facilitate communication and appropriate involvement of all representatives
of the college community in the governance of the institution.
- Dr. Susan Sperling, Chair, College President
- Stacy Thompson, Vice President, Academic Services
- Connie Willis, Vice President, Administrative
- Matthew Kritscher, Interim Vice President, Student Services
- Marcia Corcoran, Dean, Language Arts
- Laurie Dockter, President, Academic/Faculty Senate
- Andrew Pierson, Faculty Union Representative
- Gordon Watt, President
- Chasity Whiteside, Service Employees
International Union (SEIU) Representative
STUDENT SENATE OF CHABOT COLLEGE
SHARED GOVERNANCE COMMITTEE REPRESENTATIVE
- Deonne Kunkel, Chair, Planning,
Review and Budget Council (PRBC)
Meets on the 4th Wednesday, 1:00-3:00 p.m., Board Room 200, unless otherwise
Office of the President, Chabot College