2019-20 AA & AS General Education

Degree Requirements

* Associate Degrees for Transfer use either the IGETC or CSU GE Breath course patterns available at the transfer page.

GE Requirements and Transferable Courses Archive


Apply for Degree or Certificate

  1. Schedule an appointment with a counselor for an unofficial evaluation to confirm completion of degree/certificate requirements.
    You can also use DegreeWorks to track your progress.

  2. During your final semester, submit the Request for Degree or Certificate by the due dates on the academic calendar

    NOTE: This is required to participate in the commencement ceremony.
    Visit the Commencement website for current commencement ceremony information.