Left gradient


UC Transfer


Everyone Likes a Guarantee! 

Please click on the link below to review the listing of UC participants and the requirements and deadlines for their Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)







Note 1: If you have attended a university or college in your country, you MUST submit all records to the university for which you are applying for a TAG.

What is 2+2 Transfer?


Your first 2 years at Chabot College

        + 2

A transfer in your last 2 years at University

        = 4

4 year Bachelor Degree

 2+2 Transfer  



U.S. Education System and Community College


Community Colleges have a common mission to promote and support learning and student success. Almost 50% of all U.S. undergraduates begin their study at a community college - one reason why U.S. community colleges are becoming more widely known to international students worldwide as "the gateway to U.S. higher education." These 2-year institutions, also known as technical or junior colleges, award associate degrees (or certificates) upon completion of a 2-year program of study. An associate degree enables you to Transfer to a 4-year college or university where you can obtain a bachelor's degree, usually after 2 additional years of study. Begin a career immediately in any one of hundreds of fields not requiring a 4-year degree.



Gradient right  
    Phone: (510) 723-6600 | Last updated on 11/30/2018