Information for Current Learning Connection Scholars
We are now open for the Fall 2016 term.
If you need to contact us, you can call, email, or stop by the
center during our open hours and we will
be happy to assist you.
All tutoring, both drop-in and appointments, begins Monday, 8/29. Other important dates to
- Tuesday, 8/23 - Tuesday section of TUTR 1 meets 5:05-6:35 pm in room 355
- Friday, 8/26 - Friday section of TUTR 1 meets 3:00-4:30 pm in room 355
- Saturday, 8/27 - New LC Scholar Orientation meets in the Event Center from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. **Mandatory
for ALL New LCS**
Upcoming holidays: no tutoring or Learning Assistant work on the following dates
as campus will be closed:
- Wednesday, November 23rd - campus closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
- Thursday, November 24th - campus closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
- Friday, November 25th - campus closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
Time sheets are due Monday,
December 5th. Please be sure you turn in your gold time sheet
to Learning Connection staff by the end of the day! You can also leave your time sheet in the LC mailbox, to the left of our front door.
**REMINDER: Last day of tutoring and Learning Assistant hours is Tuesday, 12/13** All tutoring or
Learning Assistant hours taking place during Finals will be by special arrangement only.
Intent to Return (Spring 2017)
All Learning Connection Scholars need to use the link below to submit their
Intent to Return for the Spring 2017 semester; .
If we do not receive your response, we will assume you are not interested in returning.
Learning Assistants, please note - in order to be offered a position for the Spring 2017 semester, your LA instructor
must have requested you on their Learning Assistant Request form.
Intent to Return - Spring 2017
Learning Connection Scholar Schedule & Contact Info Forms
Need to makes changes to your schedule? Please
print and fill out the forms below as needed. Completed forms should
be turned in to the LC front desk. You will receive a confirmation email once your request has been
Learning Connection Scholar Guiding Information
Guiding information for LC Scholars,
including program and how-to information.
Questions? Please feel free to contact LC staff and/or the