RN Refresher Course
Immigrant Nurse Re-entry Program (INRP)
Summer 2014 , in collaboration with Alameda Health System, and Jewish
Vocational Service(JVS); Chabot offers a 10-week training program for
foreign-educated nurses who are not currently employed as RN's. For
application please contact Annie Nogg,
or email her firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline March 5, 2014
This is an 10 week class begin June 2nd through August 2, 2014. Apply only if you are
available to attend each day without exception.
- A one unit RN Refresher Course with 48 didactic hours and 188 skill lab
and clinical hours.
- Access to clinical rotations, some with a preceptor model.
- Individualized coaching and referral to resources through JVS.
- Job Search and placement assistance.
- East Bay resident (strongly preferred)
- RN license from another county and from California
- Proof of authorization to work in U.S.
- ESL level of high-intermediate
- Valid American Hearth Association BLS for Healthcare Provider
- Physical (within one year) and Immunization Titer reports for MMR, Hep B
and Varicella are required. Current TB two step or recent Chest X-ray
& Symptom Review with physician, N95 mask fit test
- Background check and drug screen will be required of any accepted