ATI TEAS – Test of Academic Skills
The ATI TEAS was developed to measure basic essential skills in academic content area domains for Reading, Mathematics, Science, and English and Language Usage. These entry level skills were deemed important for nursing program applicants by a panel of nursing program curriculum experts. The ATI TEAS is a 170 four-option, multiple-choice questions assessment. To order review materials and online practice session please go to www.atitesting.com.
Based on the recommendation of the California Community College Nursing Advisory Committee, the cut score for ATI TEAS has been set at 62% Adjusted Individual Score.
Fall 2018 all applicants will be required to take the ATI TEAS prior to application.
Fall 2018 Test Dates: Chabot will be offering the test on December 6, 2017 8:00 AM, reservations will be taken AFTER November 1, 2017. Please note we only have a limited number of computers available. Please contact via email only to reserve a space email@example.com
Include the following on your email request.
- List the test date,
- Confirmation Meeting Card#
- Chabot Student W#,
- contact phone number and
- date you attended one of our information meetings.
Taking the test
- Students can register for other testing centers at www.atitesting.com.
- Check the calendar for testing availability at Chabot. Reservations will not be accepted until after September 1, 2016. Reservations required; email RNprogram@chabotcollege.edu.
- Books and practice tests can be purchased directly from ATI Testing.