Academic Program Review
for 2016-2017 Submissions:
- Each program should complete the Program Review forms for the
appropriate year of the Program Review cycle. If you were in Year
Three last year (15-16), you are in Year One this year (16-17), etc.
To check which year you were in last year, please click "2015-16
Program Review Submissions" on the left, then scroll to the
appropriate Program Review. Be sure to use the
new forms, which will be available
Friday, September 25th:
- Review the new Chabot
College 2012-15 Strategic Plan before beginning your work.
- Submit your Program Review via email to your Dean/Area Manager
by Monday, October 26, 2015.
- Submit your Resource Request spreadsheet along with your narrative. Requests should be made for augmented/additional
resources (more than what you are already receiving). If you have
questions about what constitutes an “additional/augmented” request,
please speak with your administrator.
- For Flex Day on October 16, VP of Business Services Connie Willis will be giving a workshop on how to use Program Review
forms to request budget items (differentiating between account codes).
Acronym Key: SLOs/CLOs - Student/Course Learning Outcomes;
PLOs - Program Level Outcomes
DUE DATE: Monday, October 26, 2015
- Submit to your Dean/Area Manager