The Chabot Technology Committee is comprised of faculty, staff, and
administrators from Chabot College and the District. The committee
explores, discusses, reviews, and assists with technology-related
What We Do
- Study, review, advise and recommend regulations and procedures
relating to institutional technology.
- Identify, prioritize, and review technology needs with regard
to network infrastructure, staffing, funding, and equipment capacities.
- Develop a college-wide technology plan, including deployment
of technology equipment, and coordination of services with ITS.
- Provide guidelines and leadership in the development of technology
for computer- assisted instruction, including curriculum, and assessment
of instructional computer use.
- Coordinate with the Distance Education Curriculum Support Committee.
- Assists and supports College planning process as needed or requested.
What's New (2015)
What's New (Spring 2013)