Web Office
Web Office Home

How To's


Getting Access

There are two types of access to a Chabot website as indicated below.

  • Department Website
    Most departments have administrative assistants who keep their department websites up to date. Some departments have more than one person maintaining their site and/or subsites. If you need access to a portion of the Chabot College website that your dean has allowed you to access and maintain, please contact me and I will set that up for you.
  • Faculty  Website
    If you are an employee of Chabot College (staff, faculty, administrator), you can get your own website. Normally, faculty create websites for their courses to supplement their teaching materials. If you need a faculty website, please contact me so I can create an account for you.
    Phone: (510) 723-6600 | Last updated on 9/29/2016