Student ID Number
Student ID Number (W#)
To better ensure student confidentiality, students are given a Student ID Number, commonly known as "W Number."
- It begins with the letter "W", follow by a 8-digit number.
- Please use your W Number when signing on to college online systems.
If you provided your SSN when applying to Chabot College, you can find your W# by :
- Logging into CLASS-Web with your SSN. If you need help with your password, visit the Class-Web guide.
- Go to the Personal Information tab, and click 'What is my W ID?'
If you did not apply with your SSN or cannot access Class-Web, then bring your photo ID and come in person to the Admissions and Records office during office hours.
During Covid-19 closures, please contact Admissions and Records by following the directions posted on their website.
Add SSN to Your Student Record
- Complete the Student Data Change form and follow the instructions.
Get Your Student Photo ID
Students can get a photo ID card from Online Services. Visit the Online Services website to learn how.